2010 Buick Enclave CXL w/2XL
Call (314) 786-5317 NOW for a test drive appointment!
Sale Price $8,985
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- White Opal
- Cashmere With Cocoa Accents
- ENGINE, 3.6L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V6 DI DIRECT INJECTION
- All wheel drive
- City / Hwy
- 16 / 22
*Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
- AS-IS Extended Available
Used 2010 Buick Enclave CXL w/2XL?? Sport Utility AWD near Bridgeton, St. Louis & St Louis,
This Buick Enclave has lots of cargo space. This 2010 Buick Enclave is a great vehicle for families. This 2010 Buick Enclave is roomy and has a smooth ride. With having reputation for being one of the most dependable vehicles on the road,this unit won't let you down. When it comes to any auto purchase, there is nothing more important than safety. the Buick Enclave will protect you and your passengers with innovative safety features. Our dealership performed a safety and mechanical inspection of this vehicle upon arrival. Feel free to visit our lot to complete a full pre-buy inspection on this ???subject-. There is no better way to determine condition than to ???hand touch??? the vehicle. A complete detail and reconditioning process has been completed. This model has a clean CARFAX vehicle history report. A CARFAX report is available on request for this vehicle.
You'll never again be lost in a crowded city or a country region with the navigation system on this mid-size suv. Our dealership has already run the CARFAX report and it is clean. A clean CARFAX is a great asset for resale value in the future. This vehicle features a hands-free Bluetooth phone system. Conquer any rainy, snowy, or icy road conditions this winter with the all wheel drive system on the Buick Enclave. Maintaining a stable interior temperature in this unit is easy with the climate control system. This 2010 Buick Enclave has a 3.6 liter V6 Cylinder Engine high output engine. This model shines with clean polished lines coated with an elegant white finish. Anti-lock brakes are standard on the Buick Enclave. Know you and your passengers are protected with the front and rear side curtain airbags in this Buick Enclave. This mid-size suv is equipped with front side curtain airbags.Anti-lock brakes will help you stop in an emergency. Conquer any rainy, snowy, or icy road conditions this winter with the all wheel drive system on this vehicle. The high efficiency automatic transmission shifts smoothly and allows you to relax while driving. This model has a clean CARFAX vehicle history report. This Buick Enclave features a hands-free Bluetooth phone system.
LICENSE PLATE BRACKET; FRONT MOUNTING PACKAGE. SUNROOF: POWER. WHEELS: 4-19" X 7.5" (48.3 CM X 19.1 CM) SEVEN-SPOKE CHROMED ALUMINUM. Equipment listed is based on original vehicle build. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling the dealer prior to purchase.
A qualified Continental Auto Sales sales consultant is available by phone to answer any questions you may have about this vehicle. You are always welcome to visit our showroom for a hassle free low pressure shopping experience. Now that you found a vehicle you like, let's schedule a time for you to take a pressure free test drive. Continental Auto Sales would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business today.
- Windows, power with driver Express-Up and -Down features, passenger Express-Down feature
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III, engine immobilizer with content theft alarm
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with Mahogany wood accents
- Seat adjuster, 4-way power front passenger (fore-aft and recline), power lumbar
- QuietTuning Buick exclusive process to reduce, block and absorb noise and vibration to create a quiet interior cabin
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Instrumentation, engine oil life monitor
- Instrumentation includes Driver Information Center, tachometer, speedometer, fuel, coolant temperature, battery, gear selector, outside air temperature and compass display (Digital compass display moves to navigation screen with (UUM) Audio system with Navigation and (U4H) Audio system with Rear Seat Entertainment and Navigation.)
- Glovebox, locking, passenger-side of instrument panel
- Floor mats, front and rear auxiliary, covering (Floormats first, second and third row.)
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Inerface)
- Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- Wipers, front intermittent with structureless wiper blades
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Luggage rack side rails, roof-mounted, chromed
- Liftgate, rear power
- Headlights, articulating
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted, rear-side, quarter panel and liftgate
- Fog lamps, front, halogen, with projector technology
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Door locks, rear child security
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger and side curtain for first, second and third row outboard passengers with Passenger Sensing System and roll over protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Trailering provisions, 2000 lbs. (907 kg)
- Suspension, Premium Ride, 4-wheel independent
- Steering, power, variable effort
- GVWR, 6459 lbs. (2930 kg)
- Exhaust, dual with bright chromed tips
- Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 DI Direct Injection (288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque [364.5 N-m] @ 3400 rpm)
- Axle, 3.16 ratio
- All-wheel drive
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, 3.6L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V6 DI DIRECT INJECTION (288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque [364.5 N-m] @ 3400 rpm) Included